Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

career fair: day 2

Today was not that bad. I talked to a few companies. Some conversation went quite well. Although I know I could have done better preparation, it is what it is now.

A lot of work needs to be done tonight. Go to some companies' websites to apply online in order to show that I am really interested in them. Email a couple of people who might be able to find me any potential employer. Every single task takes me forever to assure the effectivity, or at least to assure I won't totally screw up.

This afternoon started my birthday in China. Actually now is approximately when I was born. Brian and Ciara had dinner with me tonight to celebrate it. The waiter was nice. He understood the time delay between China and US and gave us a free dessert. Brian paid the whole bill for us, which was really sweet of him. (You are the best, B.F.E.!)

Knowing that my friends care about me definitely lifted up my spirit quite a bit. It had been sinking for too long.

1 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Elbow said...

I'm glad Ciara and I were able to lift your spirit a bit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home