Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

pinch point

The chance of me jogging outside is once per season. Today I happened to have finished my summer due.

What's interesting about running is that I would feel unable to go on at one point. I could hardly breathe and my heart ached so much. Many times I had to stop, walk some distance, then continue. Then there would be another point waiting there.

However, if I ignored the heartache and continued running, after some time, I started to feel refreshed and energetic again, like I could go on and on forever. It is just that not every time I was able to do that.

So is my life. Maybe now I am at one of those pinch points. All I have to do is to be strong and hold on.

2 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger Elbow said...

I don't know if I ever told you this, but I run for spiritual reasons (as well as health). Running is such a great metaphor to life...I usually want to give up with each step when it is tough, but I've learned from experience that most the time I need to just push on and it'll get better.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger beneathwing said...

yep yep

 

Post a Comment

<< Home