Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Monday, September 18, 2006

a little down

It is raining again. I like the sound of rain dripping onto my window. It is comforting to me.

My mood has been fluctuating quite a bit recently. On the surface I can take control of it, but deep down I know I am slipping.

Work itself wasn't that bad compared to the last trip. It is that in my life there are too many issues I have to face while I chose to ignore them, which is not a good strategy at all. I really need to tackle them one by one, no matter how painful it is to start.

Well, it's all temporary. I will be just fine.

1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Elbow said...

Don't slip!!! Hang on...wait this is kind of an old entry so I guess you've already slipped or are better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home