Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Saturday, August 26, 2006

things that made me happy today

1. I am in Michigan. My cell phone woke me up at 6:30am this morning because I forgot to turn off the alarm. As soon as I realized that I am in my own bed, I turned around and went back to sleep until eleven.

2. The season 8 of "Simpsons" arrived, which I pre-ordered a month ago.

3. Soymilk + cheerio is great for breakfast.

4. I hung out with Rui the whole afternoon. We had good food in Middle Kingdom and went shopping at a lot of places.

5. We stopped at DQ and Rui bought me the hazelnut moolatte.

6. I finished 3 baskets of laudary.

7. I met some friends at Kroger and played with their adorable baby.

8. "Big daddy" is on UPN. It made me laughed out loud.

9. I just had two awesome sweet corns from Belle Vino.

10. I got my first "colorado" quater.

2 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Blogger Elbow said...

Sounds like you had a great day...I'm sure mine will be quite wonderful tomorrow since it will be my first full day back in Michigan.

 
At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home