Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Little Miss Sunshine

This movie has the power to make me laugh out loud at one moment and so sad at the next. It shows the bitter side of life and the sweetness that fills in every crack.

On the surface, the story sounds a little bit too dramatic. It includes a brother who made a suicide attempt, a son who refused to speak, a grandfather who took heorin, and a husband who failed his career and was quite annoying.

However, every character is so real that while watching the movie I felt like I was sitting in their living room or their car, hearing them talking and feeling their pains.

It is probably my favorite one of this year.

Sidenote: I failed two attempts to make steaks. Reasons are still under investigation. As a result, a large amount of beef stew was produced.

1 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger Elbow said...

So have you made steaks yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home