Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Friday, June 15, 2007

on the road

I am in Iowa again. In general, I don't mind driving. But seven hours by myself is a little bit boring. Yeah, I know it's hard to believe, but I actually get bored of myself sometimes.

There was not much along the road. Once you pass Chicago, there would be farms after farms. I wonder what's in the field now. They all looked green and cheering.

It was nice to say hi to Mississippi River again. Too bad I forgot to bring my camera.

I stopped at Michigan City and shopped for a hour or so. It has been a year since last summer I went there with Rui. Wait, it was actually the one before the last. I plan to go there again with a couple of friends after I graduate. It is just this perfect-size outlet mall by Lake Michigan. So after shopping, we will be able to walk on the sand and enjoyed some relaxing time.

1 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger Elbow said...

It takes me a very long time to get bored of myself...I actually really like hanging out with me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home