Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

geek jokes

Me coughing continually: "I don't know what's wrong with me."

Brian: "You should have it checked then."

Me: "That's why I am asking!"

Brian: "Oh, I am not a doctor yet."

*************************************

We were having lunch. Our advisor came out of the bathroom and then went straight ahead to his office without stopping by our lunch table, which he usually does because we are his favorite people in the office.

Me: "Is Steve in a bad mood? He didn't talk to us."

Brian: "He is holding a book. Maybe he was too focused."

Me: "Which book?"

Brian: "I don't know. Why?"

Me: "Just wanna make sure I won't borrow that one."

1 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Blogger Elbow said...

Good stuff...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home