Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Sunday, June 03, 2007

this weekend

I was slipping into depression last Friday, so I decided to enjoy the things I like during the weekend, which turned to be a wise decision, because I am feeling much better now.

I did shopping and bar hopping (thanks Jinli for the good times). I had some good food, started reading another book, and watched two depressing movies. Sometimes it is good to watch depressing movies while I am upset. A way to let it out.

The guy in the last "the bachelor" is incredibly handsome, so I watched two episodes online. It is interesting to see how this guy said those loving words to both final competitors and made all those intimate moves. It's very misleading for the girls because they only had the limited view of him. To be honest, I would never want to be the winner. Well, I might just be jealous.

This morning I even got up and went to the church. However, I didn't know they only have one service during the whole summer. So I wondered in the dark, empty building for a while. What a bummer! Well, at least I tried.

Speaking of which, I guess I can be open with you now that I am very interested in Christianity, though I am sure that every reader of this blog knows that. I simply need something bigger than this life to make this journey meaningful. And so far all the conversations between me and Brian about this religion makes sense to me. So we will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home