Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Sunday, June 10, 2007

sleepy and tired

It has been a busy weekend.

On Friday night I went to Leopold's to say goodbye to a couple who are starting their new life in Pittsburgh now. Precisely speaking they are friends of Brian's, but I have met them a couple of times and each time we talked I liked them even more. I also have a lot of respect for what they had done for the Chinese church here. It was great that I got to see them the night before they left Ann Arbor. I cherish those moments.

Jinli and I went shopping on Saturday. It was fun, but I was completely exhausted, mentally and physically. And my sleep hasn't been too good either, filled with evil plots, super power, chasing, fighting and arguing (what's up with that?!). Although I made it to the church this morning, I need more rest.

I am learning to say no and practise self-discipline. Part of me wants to go to the movie with my friends, but deep inside I know it's best for me that I spend some time by myself and try to get some work done. I am glad that I am becoming a stronger and more responsible person. It is not so bad at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home