Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

maybe

One of the things I forgot to put onto my list-to-do-after-graduation is writing some stories. Long, or short. It all depends on how the story itself goes.

I have finished a couple in Chinese. Maybe I should try to write one in English too. And maybe it can start with something like "it was just another morning, at least Janet thought so when she was waiting for her bus ".

Any of my blog readers will be welcome to offer his/her opinions on the storyline. This could be a lot of fun!

2 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you thought about writing one in hex?

 
At 2:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tommie (like Brian, I simply call random commenter Tommie), hex is one language I heard of but possess no knowledge of. So feel free to translate my writings and spread the words to the digital world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home