Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Monday, May 14, 2007

wrong item

Maybe this is a sign that I should stop eating unhealthy food. Last week at Quizno someone took what I ordered so that they gave me another person's order. It's sort of what I wanted, but not quite.

Today at Pizzahut I got the wrong item again. I wanted a Supreme with the thick pan crust, but what I saw in the box after I got home was a thin-crust pizza with plain cheese. :(((

Why? Why me? Why is it always downgraded?!

1 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pizza Hut ... unhealthy? I dunno, but you may want to check your sources on that one.

lets look at the facts:

1) Cheese = dairy = calcium

Benefit of Cheese in Sports: good for football and hockey where bones are likely to be broken. Also, cheese prevents osteoporosis so that runners can run marathons without their legs turning into powder.

2) Dough = grains and carbs ( base of food pyramid so must be important right )

Sports benefit: good for creating thirst... a thirst 2 win!!!


3) Sauce = tomatoes = vegetables

Sports benefit: v8, the original sports drink wouldn't exist without tomatoes, and gone would be the inspiration for gatorade, powerade, red bull, etc...

4) Toppings = rest of food pyramid



sports,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home