Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Sunday, May 20, 2007

food, food!!!

Everybody knows that I have a passion for food. Based on that, I have to say that I had a really good weekend.

As I mentioned in my last entry, we went to Bahama Breeze on Saturday. I ordered the seafood paella. It was so good. I couldn't finish it and I was very happy that I could save it for another meal. It simply made my life hopeful!

Then we went to Costco. There Natasha got very excited by the fresh mussel. They sell it there for 1.99/lb in a 5 to 6-pound bag. So we decided to share it for dinner. It was the first time I had so much mussel. Certainly we couldn't finish all 5 pounds by ourselves, but the rest will be put into good use. The soup is so delicious that it will be great with pasta.

Also, I brought some chicken to Natasha's apartment. It was bought in Costco, but I added some extra spices to it so it tasted even better. She definitely liked it a lot.

Tonight I defrosted the sliced lamb I bought long ago, marinated it with several spices and fried it with leek. It turned out to be pretty successful too. Tender and tasty. But of course, my main dish was the left-over of the sea paella. I couldn't wait any longer.

3 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks really good, Man...
To bad I can't stop by to have some today.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Elbow said...

looks good...I'm hungry

 
At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, how are you? Just sent you an email about one of my interesting photo. To tell you a news, I will go to Malaysia for a free and luxurious trip as a photographer. Well, a surprise? At least to myself.

Wei Dai

 

Post a Comment

<< Home