Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

a update for update

Fine...since people (yes, I am talking about you) stop updating their blogs, I will write something myself and read it again and again.

First, I watched "Miller's crossing" last night. My advisor has been talking about this movie for quite a while, and he even rented the dvd for us. So I did my homework. It turned out to be awesome. To summerize, it's a funny version of "Godfather". The characters are all gangsters and serious about what they are doing, but you will laugh.

Second, I miss my friends. I can't say it more. It is just sad that I can't share with them all the little things whenever I want.

I lost my appetite. The weather has been too hot and humid. And the stress is hurting my stomache too. I had salad and some cheesecake for dinner, which wasn't a bad choice. Besides, I took vitamins.

Sidenote: Brian and I were so bored this afternoon that we started to take all the vitamins we could find in our desk, including B6, C, E and multi-vitamins.

Also, our friend Kevin said no one can finish 6 salted crackers in one minute without taking any water. So we tested and proved it to be true. Brian happened to have a timer and crackers (probably that's what reminded him of Kevin's theory). Anyway, I was only able to finish two crackers and Brian got 4 down which is pretty impressive if you try it yourself.

***********New Record**********
Time to finish 6 salted crackers without water
Tommie: 1 min 12 sec
Brian: 1 min 48 sec

1 Comments:

At 3:04 AM, Blogger Elbow said...

Man it was an interesting day...Vitamins, crackers, and water. Thanks for updating so I don't have to update with those stories.

FYI: So I watched Miller's Crossing thinking it was a comedy...I was very confused for awhile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home