Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

can't stop talking about my parents

I called my mom this evening. It is a true blessing that I am able to talk with my parents like friends. And my mom is totally awesome.

She told me that she will be taking both drawing class and English class next year (while my dad was yelling "Merry Christmas" to me somewhere away from the phone). She has two blogs, but she said she didn't have time to take care of them (yeah, I bet, with two classes and so many homeworks!)

My mom is doing pretty good with drawing now. Her friends encouraged her to put a little extra efforts so that they could help sell her drawings. So I told her that I don't mind her become rich and famous at all.

I was more a listener than a talker, but I enjoyed the conversation. It refreshed my mind and filled my heart with love and comfort again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home