Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Friday, August 18, 2006

still alive

I have lost track of everything down here working in Memphis. Everyday is almost the same, mixed with all kinds of strong emotions, though I am pretty sure that I am going to forget pretty much everything after going back to Ann Arbor.

Days are long. Brian and I have been totally drained out. Fortunately we are still able to point out to each other every little possible entertaining factor. Like today, one of our professors was patiently fighting to seperate two buckets. It gave us a good laugh.

In the morning, it becomes a little chilly. I can't believe the summer is going away like this. But, fall is my favorite season. I am looking forward to it and I will be back then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home