Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Thursday, June 01, 2006

X-men (3): the last stand?

This movie doesn't make sense. It doesn't mean that I didn't enjoy it. I enjoyed it as much as I did from Mission Impossible 3. But it's not a compliment.

If they wanna call it the end for X-men series, we deserve a better one without doubt.

I am not a fan of the original X-men comic books. I never read any of them. The simple fact is that I love the first two movies. The story line, the action, the characters. The third one is weak with either of them and I blame them on the director.

You can easily find lots of precise reviews from the web. So I won't repeat them here.

One of the fans said in his (or her) review that the film company should make the fourth X-men as soon as possible, starting with Scott waking up and telling people “you know what? I just had the craziest dream.”

I personally think it is a brilliant idea.

Well, at least we have something else to expect: “Superman returns”, which was directed by the same director for the first two X-men movies.

It better be good.

Sidenote: if you go to see X3, stay through the credits. It will make you feel a little better.

2 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Elbow said...

Hey how did I miss this post from you...so forget about the email I sent asking where the third piece of the X-men blog trilogy was.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger beneathwing said...

I don't blame you. Who would have guessed I had updated twice within 3 hours? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home