Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Saturday, May 27, 2006

X-men (1): I love Wolverine

Warning: for those who haven't seen the movie and still want to see it, this blog contains certain spoilers.

Basically, Logan (wolverine) fulfilled all my dreams for a perfect guy. Although I fell for him right after he told Rogue that it hurt each time when the knifes come out of his skin, here are more reasons (if love needs reasons):

He is handsome. (Well, I might have misjudged his looking from other Hugh Jackman's movies.)

He is smart. He knows what's right and never hesitates to do it.

He is funny. He keeps his humor no matter how bad the situation is.

He is strong enough to protect you.

He is a good and loyal friend. Whenever Rogue was in trouble, he was there for her. And he gave her the right advice.

He is not restraint by any rule, in a good way.

He is a bad boy, but he falls for good women.

He would die for the one he loves.

The only question is: did he really have to kill Jean?

2 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger Elbow said...

Well he may have had to kill her, but I wish he would have actually spent some time considering other options (I hope no one reads this that hasn't seen the movie).

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger beneathwing said...

I read a few reviews today. Some say the third one is quite different from the book.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home