Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Friday, May 05, 2006

somewhat disturbed

My mind has been in such an intense status recently that I even missed the right turn to the parking lot this morning. There was really not much to think about, since all the decisions have already been made. Although I was not the decision-maker, what I said or how I acted might have affected another person's life in a dramatic way. Then can I claim that I am totally innocent of all charges? I doubt so.

I can't help but wonder what went wrong with the whole thing, and if there was any chance to make a difference. There must have been moments when I could give some help or advice while I just stayed away. I convined myself that what I was doing was for the best. But how can I define "the best"? Best for what or whom?

It is quite ironic that at one point I thought I had managed my way out, however at last it turned out to be exactly my worst vision in the very beginning. Well, maybe I shouldn't say now it's the worst. It could have been worse, like I had to take whatever was thrown at me and got nothing in return. I truly need to be more grateful for what it is now.

All the things are stacked up. I just don't know how I can accomplish them in the next few months. There are promises of help, but I gotta do what need to be done by myself. It totally seems like mission impossible to me.

We'll see.

4 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger Elbow said...

Well if it makes you feel better if there is any blame a large share of it lies on my shoulders. Things will be just fine...if after everything is over things are only worse for you then you can kick me all you want.

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry that there has been such a big change around here- but at the end of the day, things happen for a reason, right? And whereas this could have happened differently or that could have happened differently, it was his responsibility to get the job done and ask for help... not yours... and you're a good worker!! And I'll help if I can! :) (I mean, it's my job!)

 
At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 
At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home