Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

slow progress

Jia and I went to watch "M:I 3" last Sunday. There is not much surprise in the whole story and action, but it didn't hurt the fact that I still enjoyed it. It brought me back some memories about Shanghai, though I had no idea why they shoot part of movie there. It seemed to me it could happen anywhere.

Before the movie started, I sat there and for a moment couldn't remember which movie I was going to watch. I guess I was too stressed. On Saturday evening, I felt like going to throw up after the dinner. My stomach likes to act weird under the pressure.

Things didn't get much better today. We worked hard, but the progress was slow. All I can do is just to keep working and hope for the best. Since my mind is a single-channel processor, I really want to get my work in this project done so that I can move on to other things. If I tend to do two things together, I will probably end up being more frustrated and getting less done.

I have been learning not to let the frustration in work ruin my relationships. And I think I did make some progress on that. If another person also takes this relationship seriously and give it priority over other things, prompt communication and some consideration usually fix the problems probably.

2 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Blogger Elbow said...

Welcome to Hiplate...long hours, hard work, and little progress. Seriously though...thanks for your help, I don't know if we could make this work without you.

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger beneathwing said...

It is very nice of you saying this. I am glad to know that I could be of any help.

Way to go, partner!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home