Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I can't believe it's already Feburary

2/3, Tuesday
--- It's a sunny day!
--- I enjoyed the singapore Mi Fung from lucky kitchen as my lunch.
--- Again, I love my blue parking permit!
--- The congee I made for dinner turned out to be good.

2/2,Monday
--- My class went well. So my professor called me last Saturday and asked me to teach the class for him since he would be out of town. He gave me his notes, but it still took me 3 hours to prepare. Imagine how tough a first-year professor's life could be!
--- I worked on my thesis paper a little bit. It had been put down for quite a while. I need to finish it!
--- I had a relaxing life group. I was very tired after the class, but felt much better after the group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home