Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Thursday, January 22, 2009

moving again!

As frustrating as it sounds, I am happy to find that there are quite a few options out there. So should I move back to Greenbrier, or share an apt with another person somewhere else? Also, do I want to live with a puppy?

Maybe I will make a list tomorrow and ask my readers to vote. :)

************************************
--- Some friends gave me valuable input about the housing options.
--- Playing whirlyball was a lot of fun! Especially when you won!
--- The apt I checked out tonight was super cute. And I bumped into my friend Brian P. there. :)

1 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes of course you want to live with a puppy!! and you want to carry the puppy around with you at all times, especially when you come and visit the lakehouse. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home