Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I am grateful that

1/26, Monday
--- I finished reading one paper and wrote one paragraph for my own paper
--- Jinli made dinner for me and extra food for me to bring home
--- Rachel came to my apt to drop off the moving boxes
--- my mom appreciated my advice about my brother
--- my secret santa got me the book I wanted. Now I can read “the screwtape letters” anytime.
--- God has been taking care of our families for us

1/27, Tuesday
--- there is no snow
--- my working time is flexible
--- Brian and I had lunch and caught up a bit with each other
--- I enjoyed watching some “how I met your mother”. It is a very cute show.
--- tonight is the game night at conversation connection. I love games!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home