Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

walking home today!

So my car is at the dealer's. They found the leak of the engine cooling system, which is a good thing because they know how to fix it. The part had to be ordered from somewhere else, so I need to walk home tonight and walk to office tomorrow morning. Fortunately it is a little bit warmer outside than yesterday.

I had to cancel what I planned to do tonight. So I will get to stay warm and cozy at home.

Sidenote: I actually didn't walk home because Brian offered me a ride. Thanks!

*****************************************
1/20, Tuesday
--- I finished the abstract a few hours ahead of the submission deadline, so I didn't need to go through the anxiety attack.
--- The conversation group was fun. I just wish I had given this one guy more encouragement.
--- The engine coolant was able to hold for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home