Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Monday, January 19, 2009

a busy week ahead

Tonight might be the only night of this week that I didn't have to go out in the cold.

Anywho, today has its own good and bad. I will spare you the latter, and here are things I am thankful for.

--- My boss liked the abstract I wrote for the conference, which means less revision work for me.
--- The staff at Victory Lane helped me fill up my engine coolant for free! again!
--- I got to talk to Jia on the phone in the afternoon.
--- I want to thank Brian, Jinli and Ciara for offering their ears, and Bhramara for her nice comments about me.
--- The curry chicken I made for dinner tasted pretty good.
--- I did my laundry and I have enough sweaters again. :)
--- I was invited to play whirlyball with the lab upstairs this Thursday. Do I want to be in the same team with my eye candy? hmmm, this is a tough question.
--- I found a used desk for $10 soon after I learned that I need to give up the desk I am currently using.
--- It turned out that my car came with 4-year bumper-to-bumper warranty! So I don't need to worry any more about that I might have to pay big money for some unknown problem with my engine cooling system.

1 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger belbing said...

1) You are welcome
2) If you don't care to talk to your eye candy it doesn't matter if he is on your team or not...just as likely to see him if he is on your team or not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home