Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Friday, January 23, 2009

God is good to me

These past few days there has been mixed emotions in me. On one hand, I was frustrated by the moving. On the other hand, God amazed me by showing me the opportunities he opened up for me through this little incident. I couldn't have planned a better timing.

I am grateful that my friends have been offering me their ears. Bhramara even offered her place for me to stay if I need to.

I am very thankful that I was able to find a place in such a short time. Tonight I hung out with my future roommate for two hours at sweet waters. We both had a good time, which is quite amazing to me, because we met each other yesterday for the first time.

I can't wait to see what is the gift God has in store for me next.

2 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a blessing. God loves you! We do too :)

 
At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really glad this seems to be working out for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home