Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

the pursuit of happyness

Will Smith did a really good job in this movie. I was totally impressed. I almost burst into tears at certain points of the movie. And felt I was so blessed for being able to afford a place to live and everyday's food.

I expected this movie to inspire me to work harder. During the movie, I did have the urge. However, after I got back home, all the inspiration contributed to making the best cookies ever. And I probably had 7 cookies tonight.

Maybe I was procrastinating. But I am happy that at least I had the passion of producing something.

See, having low expectation for myself is my way of pursuing happiness. :P

2 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel free to make the best cookies of all time again sometime!

Nice picture!

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Elbow said...

Yeah making cookies is very productive...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home