Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Sunday, October 22, 2006

# 97

I can't believe it's Sunday night again. Happy times is always short. Well, for me, now the miserable time seems short too because I need it to get things done but I never got them done as I planned.

It has been a relaxing but unproductive weekend. I slept a lot, ate a lot, had potbelly twice, went to two parties, bought a few books online, had dinner with Xin, and even cooked.

On my friend's birthday party, I saw tricky candles for the first time, so it was quite hilarious for me. I held a 6-month old baby for one hour and chased my friend's cat around (btw, these two didn't happen simultaneously). It amazed me how the personalities of cats vary, although they do have one thing in common---usually they are quite annoyed by me.

My stomach is less sensitive in winter (I think it's winter now, especially at night). I don't feel hungry as often as I used to. At the same time, I can eat a lot without feeling full, which is not a very good thing.

Like this evening, I came home, cooked a few dishes and started to have dinner. Then I looked at the clock. It's not even 6pm yet, and I just had lunch around 2:30pm. I finished my food anyway. It didn't bother my stomach at all. Actually, I am feeling the same as before I had dinner. What a waste!

There are two things to expect for the next weekend. One is that our friend Jillian is coming back to town for a short visit, so we are going to have some quality time together. Another thing is that Saw 3 will be released on the coming Friday. Pretty exciting, eh?

1 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger Elbow said...

It is funny because when you were saying that you held a baby and chased the cat I was really picturing them simultaneously taking place. While I knew that was what happened it still is a funny image.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home