Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Monday, July 17, 2006

source of satisfaction

I brought a box of home-made cookies to the Auto Lab (the building where I am working) today and put it in the copy room.

Now all the cookies are gone. A couple people met me in the hallway and expressed to me how they loved my cookies. I believe that they meant it. :)

It is much easier to get satisfaction this way than from my research. Seriously, I always have the idea of quitting what I am doing and going to some professional school to learn cooking.

Or maybe I will simply hate everything I do as a career.

3 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger Elbow said...

Perhaps open a resturant...

 
At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and, just your luck, my family is in the restaurant-supply business... ;)

 
At 5:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home