Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Homer, Homer

Today I was really pumped by finding these two videos. If you love the Simpsons, you don't wanna miss them. They are totally amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRLqn0t8lfA&mode=related&search

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4UCbvTArlQ&search=Simpsons

As I checked out the cast later, I was curious of why one person is doing so many major characters (like Dan for Homer Simpson/Grampa/Barney Gumble/Krusty the clown/Groundskeeper Willie/Mayor Quimby/Hans Moleman/Sideshow Mel) while another person would do only one minor character (like Marcia Wallace for Edna Krabappel).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If anything's hard to do, then it's not worth doing."
-------Homer Simpson

I have been running around doing all kinds of stuff today. Although everything I did needed to be done and they are important too, I feel I was doing them mostly because they were the easiest ones on my list.

After all, there is no reason not to trust Homer.

1 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! those are AMAZING. so weird! I swear it looks like the actors are being dubbed!

and who knew that the guy from "spinal tap" and "a mighty wind" was in the cast??

thank you for sharing! I've already passed the links on to like everyone I know. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home