Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Sunday, June 04, 2006

kiss me

The first night at Canyon, my dad took a walk by himself after the dinner. When he came back to the hotel, he asked me: "What does 'kiss me' mean?"

My reponse was "What?! Why?".

My dad said: "There were two girls driving by me and said 'kiss me, kiss me'. I just said 'I don't know'."

I was thinking "what's wrong with those girls", although I only told my dad that he must have got them wrong.

So the next day, we went to the restaurant for dinner. The waiter came and started with "Excuse me. What do you want for drink?"

Then my dad asked me again: "What did he say? Coz those two girls said the same words."

Phew...it was such a relief to me.

2 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger Elbow said...

Maybe the girls just wanted to kiss your dad...what you don't think he is cute?

 
At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you sure the waiter didn't say "kiss me"? :)

that is the cutest story EVER! it's right up there with the baby pandas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home