Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Ain't I enough?

It has been a very lovely evening.

I played tennis with Xin after work. That cute boy who talked to me last time came again, but he seemed to have forgotten me because he asked me the same question. It broke my heart. Also, he was with an Indian girl. I guess she is not the one he talked about last week. Boy, you are a born player.

Xin and her husband stayed to have dinner with us. It was great, just like a family dinner, though it is rough for me that all my friends acted more like a good daughter than me. They listened to my parents, they laughed hard at their jokes and they wanted to clean dishes after dinner. So each time I invited them over, my mom would show strong willingness to adopt them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home