Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Good to be back

It is really good to be back. I love Ann Arbor. And each time I went somewhere else, it only made me love this city more.

I couldn't help smiling after I got back to my apartment. Even my parents were saying it felt like coming home.

Last night we went to Applebee's for dinner. Then I went there again today for lunch and got drunk after having a tall beer and a shot. In the afternoon I got an email from Jillian talking about celebrating her getting a job offer. So I went to another Applebee again tonight.

This is the most intensive visit to Applebee's in my whole life.

It's funny that after lunch I told Brian I was going to mail some letters. Somehow on my way I decided to go to Central Campus and picked up my renewed I-20.

Since I was apparently high at that time, my not-coming-back-from-mailing-letters became suspicious. Brian talked to my friend Rui, and she called me four times. I was on the phone with another friend, so I didn't take her calls. I guess they probably assumed I got lost somewhere in North Campus.

Anyway, this has been my first day from the vacation. Lots of drinking, calls from friends, beautiful day. It can't be any better. :))

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Elbow said...

Glad to hear that your first day couldn't have been any better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home