Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

if I could turn back time

On last Sunday's service, Steve (one of the pastors in NLC) talked about Kelly Clarkson's music video "because of you". So today during my procrasination, I watched it.

It is quite emotionally intense. Although I never had that kind of painful memories myself, I can definitely relate.

If I could turn back time, I would try not to let a little baby girl see her parents fighting against each other. All she could do was faking a smile and hoping that it would make them stop. Each time I thought of what happened, I blamed myself for not being here to protect her.

My dear little girl, hopefully it is still not too late to tell you how much I love you. And no matter what happens, I am here for you.

Don't worry. Everything is going to be alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home