Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Friday, January 09, 2009

perspectives

Yesterday (1/8) wasn't swell. However, writing down my daily appreciation has helped me with my perspectives. After taking a minute to review my day, I decided that it wasn't too bad either.

--- I finished one of the reviews, no matter how irritated I was during the process.
--- A friend showed me their effort in keeping our friendship go strong.
--- I enjoyed watching a couple of shows tonight (love the new romance in "grey's anatomy"!).
--- My friend Jia is having a good recovery.
--- My boss is out of town, which means I can focus on the other review without being interrupted and maybe come home early tomorrow.
--- Nothing bad happened.
--- I have been blessed in many ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home