Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

frustrated

I have been feeling that I am losing my best friend.

We tend to use other people's reaction as a mirror to see what kind of person we are. I am trying not to do that. Otherwise I would feel I suck at relationships and I am needy and ungrateful, which is not the truth about me.

I have been a good friend. I am grateful for things my friends have done for me. It is just that sometimes our own brokenness hurts each other. I understand that they might not be capable of opening up or reaching out because of the issues in their lives, but I need to let them know that it hurts me when they withdraw without saying anything, which actually happened before.

The worst thing that will happen is that I just have to let go part of this friendship. And I will communicate directly with her instead of ranting here before I do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home