Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Sunday, January 18, 2009

I don't know why I am so frustrated right now. Am I asking too much from my friendships? Maybe I should move on with my own life and stop caring any more. It won't make any difference anyway.

Today it takes a little bit more effort to write down what I appreciated in the past few days.

*******************************************
1/14, Wednesday
--- Brian and Dem bought me dinner at Seoul Garden as my birthday gift. Thanks guys!
--- There is a possibility that I might be able to go to Lake Tahoe this summer for a conference.
--- How can I resist the $2 latte from espresso royale?
--- My niece chatted with me a bit through MSN. She is so cute!

1/15, Thursday
--- Brian gave me the ride to the airport.
--- Everyone was ok in the LGA plane crash.
--- God gave me the peace over the situation.
--- my friends' prayers
--- I was able to focus on my work for a while at the airport
--- I had a safe flight to NY
--- My husband and I had hot pot at flushing at 10pm (after I ate a burger for dinner at DTW airport)! And it's so good!

1/16, Friday
--- I got quite a bit work done.
--- A few Chinese restaurants are within walking distance so that we can eat out anytime we want.
--- Our dinner was tasty.
--- The night was very relaxing, especially after a long day of hard work

1/17, Saturday
--- We explored a costco store in CT
--- We had friends over for dinner. They seemed to have enjoyed very much the food I made.
--- I didn't feel very tired as I usually do after such occasions.

1/18, Sunday
--- The trips were safe and smooth.
--- Although I wasn't feeling too well right after lunch, I felt fine during the flight. Otherwise it would be terrible.
--- Jinli offered me the ride even without me asking.
--- I enjoyed watching two movies.

2 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger belbing said...

A late birthday dinner is better than no birthday dinner.

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger 小小胖他媽 said...

actually, i am also thinking about friendship... I think I do have very good friends. But I hope they could be closer, could indulge me sometimes. I do think a friendship needs a lot of hard work. But this hard work has to be appreciated, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home