Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Monday, December 08, 2008

I am grateful for

(Ciara gave us a homework last week asking us to write down 3 things we were grateful each day. It actually made me realized that I had had a pretty good week. So I'd like to share the list here.)

Monday:
--- my husband's safe trip back to NY
--- the delicious noodle soup for lunch
--- a good life group

Tuesday:
--- the deep conversation with a guy at the conversation connection
--- free dim sum at the Great Lakes restaurant
--- free ticket to the Messiah concert
--- no snow on the road

Wednesday:
--- being able to write a long blog
--- not having to go out at night
--- getting some work done during the day

Thursday:
--- having lunch with Brian
--- $1 calendars at Michael's
--- the purchase of some wii games

Friday:
--- being able to return Sam's membership and get a full refund
--- my boss being out of town
--- delicious turkey noodle soup from costco for dinner

Saturday:
--- a relaxing day (with coffee, pancakes, reading, a good movie, hanging out with my roommate)
--- safe drive to and from the concert
--- my blue parking permit that allowed me to park for free near Hill Auditorium

Sunday:
--- my husband buying a wii
--- enjoying the sermon on Lord's prayer
--- my new blue scarf bought from Ann Taylor

2 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That does sound like a good week! And way to be a good student and do your homework. ;)

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger belbing said...

I'm proud to be one of the good things...or was it the lunch...I'll assume it was me (or at least partially me) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home