Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Saturday, August 09, 2008

picnic and beach volley

The lab where Ying and I spend almost half of our time belongs to another research group. Today they had a picnic in the Rolling Hills park. So I went there with Ying and her husband.

I was afraid that it was going to be boring since I don't really know how to talk to these people although I pretty much see them everyday. But it turned out to be really good.

There was all kinds of food. We played games. There were two cute little babies. Everyone was really nice. I was super proud when they were talking about how awesome the Olympics openning ceremony was.

Also, I played some beach volleyball. No one was super good at it, but it was a lot of fun to just participate, get some sun, hit the ball and laugh. I almost forgot I actually enjoyed playing that a few summers ago.

Good times.

1 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home