Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Calvin and Hobbes quotes

Calvin: "I'm a genius, but I'm a misunderstood genius."

Hobbes: "What's misunderstood about you?"

Calvin: "Nobody thinks I'm a genius."

************************************

Calvin: "The more you know, the harder it is to take decisive action. Once you become informed, you start seeing complexities and shades of gray. You realize that nothing is as clear and simple as it first appearss. Ultimately, knowledge is paralyzing. (Throwing the book he was supposed to read) Being a man of action, I can't afford to take that risk."

Hobbes: "You're ignorant, but at least you act on it."

1 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger belbing said...

Calvin and Hobbes is pretty great...my grandpa use to send copies of the cartoon to my sisters when they were in school. Then when I started grad school he just gave me his books of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home