Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Monday, February 25, 2008

grateful

This morning I was wondering what my lunch might be. Since I am leaving on Wednesday, I did not cook this weekend (and I didn't have any time to cook either). Two minutes later, I got Jinli's email saying she had made me a lunch box! And I can have another one tomorrow!

In the evening I got a postcard in my mail. It was sent from Tokyo by the Taiwanese girl who worked for me for a couple of months. She went back to Taiwan the year before last year. Everytime she travels to some place, she sends me a postcard from that city.

Thank you girls, for the warmth you have brought into my heart.

**************************************************
Lois: You're drunk again.
Peter: No, I'm just exhausted 'cause I've been up all night drinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home