Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Sunday, February 24, 2008

food fest

Friday dinner: Chinese dishes from the Great Lakes Restaurant

Saturday lunch: Philadelphia cheesesteak sub from Penn Station in Westland
Saturday dinner: a giant burrito from Pancheros
Saturday after dinner: pineapple milkshake from Pizza Bob's (this was also the first time for me to have a milkshake)

Sunday lunch: beef rice noodle from Saigon Garden
Sunday after lunch: bubble tea from Bubble Island
Sunday dinner: Chinese dishes at a friend's apt

**************************************

1. We took many failed jumping pictures on Brian's birthday (Brian P. from the conversatino connection). Jumping pictures are those being taken while you are in the middle of jumping and Brian just freaking loves them. I have to admit that they could be pretty awesome when the timing was right.

2. Today I went to the church with a friend. After we sat there for ten minutes, I suddenly realized that it was very empty because there was no second service due to the spring break. Bummer!

3. I guessed right more than half of the major awards tonight. Too bad I didn't put any bet on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home