Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Sunday, February 10, 2008

a not-so-great weekend

It turned out that I underestimated my sickness.

When I woke up on Saturday morning, I felt a little bit nauseous due to the fever. I didn't give it too much thinking, since I had the same feeling on Friday. As I prepared to take a shower, I started to throw up.

Rushing back to my bed, I announced to my husband that "I can go nowhere today!" because we planned to have dim sum after I got up.

Things were getting worse as time passed. My throat was burning. I could barely speak. Luckily my husband was here to take care of me. He got me food, water and medicine. So I spent 90% of Saturday in my bed, except getting up to write a few emails and going the bathroom.

I am feeling much better today. I can move around and do stuff by myself. The fever is pretty much gone, but my throat is still very sore. So I might take tomorrow off as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home