Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Sunday, February 17, 2008

an awesome day

Today is exactly what I needed. First of all, we had a sunny day! So there were many cars out in the street. Poor Michiganers! I can't wait to see more sunshine. But tomorrow is supposed to be bad again.

I had time to run some errands and do a little bit laundry. Then Jinli and I went to Costco. I bought the water filter I had been wanting.

Then in the evening, I went to Ali's house with some other friends. We had home-made lasagna and watched "Narnia" together. I liked it more the second time, because when I first watched it in the theatre, I couldn't help comparing it with the book. Certainly the book won.

Also, I loved the last night's show. Karen was great! I was so proud of her.

On top of everything, I have been feeling enormous peace with God in my heart, which is quite rare for me. I hope it can last for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home