Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

scrabble!!!

You might have known that I have grown some addiction to scrabble. I play it in Facebook, and I play it in real life with my friends.

However, last night my addiction reached a new level!

My friend Jinli is going to celebrate her birthday tomorrow. I thought it is time that I buy some games so that we can play after the dinner. So last night I went to Target and bought Scrabble and Apples to Apples.

After I got home, I thought to myself "hey, want to play some crabble?". Since I agreed with myself most of the time, I openned the box, set up the board and started a two-player game.

It was already 11pm, so I didn't bother to name the players and just called them A and B. Player A got some good letters, but she was too greedy to use them on blank squares. In the mean time, player B didn't have any luck. Her letters were impossible to play any words longer than 3 letters.

Therefore, the game kind of got stuck there. And I was so frustrated by both players that I stopped the game and went to bed.

Currently player A is leading by 10 points. It is only half way through the way, so it is too early to draw any conclusion. We will see how it goes tonight.

2 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Blogger Trudi said...

I have never gotten into scrabble. Some day you should challenge me to a game to make me understand the love of the game.

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger beneathwing said...

absolutely!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home