Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Monday, February 11, 2008

getting better?

I am hesitating to say that because I thought I was getting better yesterday and then last night I was a mess.

I stayed at home today and finished a few homeworks for my professor's class. In the evening my officemate Ying came to give me some medicine, some ginger and brown suger. Yes, the ginger slices boiled together with brown suger is believed to be miraculous for treating the cold, although I am having the flu. (Thank you so much, Ying!)

Tomorrow I might rest for one more day. My spirit is fine. But I have used half roll of toilet paper today for my running nose. I don't want my colleagues to be disgusted by me. Speaking of which, "Charmin" extra soft paper is very good. My noise is not even hurting a little after so much rubbing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home