Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

bird in the ceiling

I came back to our office and surprisingly found that there was a baseball bat sitting on one of the tables. So I asked my colleague what was going on. And the anwser was that there is possibly a bird in our ceiling!

He intentionally opened one of the covers in the ceiling to trick the bird out. While he expressed his ambition to catch it with his baseball bat, I have been thinking of which exit I should take after it does come out.

However, I am still debating with myself. I don't want to miss the exciteness, but I am not sure what exactly is out there. All I know is that it has been actively wandering in the ceiling and making a lot of noises.

Can't wait!

***********************************

Updates:

We opened another cover of the ceiling. Right after I came back from the lunch and was looking up into the ceiling, the bird, which looks very similar to a pigeon, flew straight out to the window. Since it had no knowledge of such a thing called glass, it made some hopeless attemps.

So I found an empty box and then my colleague helped to trap the bird into the box. After I politely delined his offer of letting me keep the bird, we sent it free outside the building.

1 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger Elbow said...

Good work catching the bird and I think it was a good decision to deline the offer to keep the bird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home