Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Sunday, December 16, 2007

very happy

Although I barely made it out of our apartment complex this morning (many thanks to the two strangers who helped me push my car out of the snow!), I didn't have any trouble getting back home.

Now I am sitting at home in my pj, ready to enjoy Season 2 & 3 of "Gilmore Girls", which was lent to me by Dem, and which, of course, was the drive of my enthusiasm to go out in such a weather.

The show is going to start. And I hope y'all have a wonderful day!


*******************************************

I couldn't resist the temptation to walk in the snow, so I took a trip to Busch's, the grocery store by my apt complex. It was fun. I love dry snow.



in front of my apt


the road to Busch's

2 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger Elbow said...

That's a lot of snow.

 
At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pictures...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home