Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

white elephant

Tonight was the last Conversation Group this year. We played "white elephant". It was tons of fun. I am very pleased with my gift "stolen" from someone else, which are two holiday mugs with bags of hot chocolate in them.

I was surprised that I enjoyed being with those people every single time. The organizers have been putting a lot of time and efforts into helping others and sharing gospel, and their work was genuinely appreciated, which was very heart-warming. Also, I feel I could be really useful there.

Hopefully next semester I would be able to contribute more. Let's see about that.

1 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger Elbow said...

I'm really glad that you are enjoying that and feel like you can contribute to the group.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home