Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Monday, November 26, 2007

a week in review

Things are getting blury. I need to write them down just for the record.

Monday: totally wasted

Tuesday: reviewed my auto insurance at AAA and changed address at the Secretary of the State

Wednesday: helped Jinli with her P.S.

Thursday: My husband and I had the Thanksgiving dinner at Natasha's apt with her, her brother and Jinli. We watched the movie "Accepted" (not as funny as I expected) and played cards. I was going to generate a spreadsheet based on our scores, but Natasha will probably be mad at me if I do that.

Friday: went to Target and bought a bunch of stuff. I need to return the microwave because its exterior got very hot after I heated the food. I am wondering what that means.

Saturday: drove around and played with our new GPS.

Sunday: went to see "no country for old men" with Natasha. It was enjoyable, but not as good as "Fargo".

2 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger belbing said...

What is P.S.?
I only know it as post script...but I don't think Jinli would need help with that.

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger beneathwing said...

personal statement

 

Post a Comment

<< Home