Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Monday, November 19, 2007

since I am not being productive

Everyone in my research group went to a conference in Utah. I still came at 9am, which is not me at all. Or I am a changed person now.

The nice thing about being alone in the office/lab is that I can let the music out. The disadvantage is that I tend to slack off when no one is around, unless I am sucked into doing something.

I have been having a jet lag due to my current working schedule. Years of being a graduate student has ruined my ability to live a normal life. I had to stay home although I was invited to two parties last Saturday because I felt so sleepy and tired around 6pm. Hopefully the adjustment won't take much longer.

Anywho, my new apartment is coming together. I bought two bookshelves and a TV stand from Target, a sofa bed from ArtVan and a LCD HDTV from Costco. And one wall in my living room is now being painted with a lovely color. Woohoo!

It is also obvious that I am in a shopping spree. Must fight agaist material desires!

1 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger belbing said...

Yeah let the music out...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home